Sunday 3 February 2008

The bags have arrived!

Work has definitely slowed down a lot this week. Our competitors have finished their renewal period so the doctors who ring for a quote have stopped too, so right now the days are really dragging at work. But I've settled into my role and did my first visit to a broker to say hi and generally be nice to them so they send more business my way. My boss said they are going to step up that part of my role alot more so I'll be going out and doing the hob nobbing, which will be good.

My bags arrived this week, but there was a bit of a drama. Phi must have been asleep when they tried to deliver them the first time so they left a consignment note. I rang them to say you can leave them at the side behind the locked fence the next day. But by 4 pm phi had been home all day and the bags till hadn't arrived. So I rang Toll and asked them why the bags hadn't been delivered but they said it was delivered at 1:40pm so I went into panick mode cos I had given them permission to just leave the bags behind the gate, and I thought oh no they've been stolen and there was over $3,000 worth of bags, but Phi hadn't heard the truck and they were sitting at the back gate. The bags are beautiful especially the Agatha Air very pretty.

Meanhwile Ty is working on a little project which if he ends up completing will be hilarious but it could take him a few months to do, but I won't say what it is I'll let it be a surprise. We are both going really well and still so happy we found each other. March will be our 1 year anniversary which is amazing it's gone so fast!

2 comments:

Clara said...

OMG... have you and Ty been together almost a year already? Wow... that is fast!

Ty Phoon said...

Tell me about it! Anh says it's gone quick... I say it's dragged... not sure if that is a good thing hehe... nah only kidding. I know I am a very lucky guy :)