Monday 7 July 2008

Life is constantly changing...

Well as you have probably read I have been quite unhappy in my current job. I started job hunting again a few weeks ago. One of the jobs I applied for was with Westpac as a Home Finance Manager, and I am happy to say I was succesful. After a couple of interviews which were quite in depth my new boss rang to say "Congratulations!" I had been dreading telling my current boss that I was resigning because she has been so good to me. In the end I didn't need to worry she was very understanding and told me she knew I had been unhappy for a while now. She realises the importance of being happy at work, considering how much time we spend there. I have learnt alot from my current job, and I will take those new skills with me. I feel I have made the right decision. I start at Westpac after we get back from Hong Kong so it works out perfectly.

2 comments:

Ty Phoon said...

You know I am happy for you baby, and I hope this new path makes you as happy and fulfilled as you can be (apart from the way I make you feel of course ;) ) Can't wait for HK!

G.T. xox

Clara said...

Hey gorgeous! :) I've awarded you a blog award... :) Go check it out at my digiscrapping blog -

http://phoenixsilk.blogspot.com