Sunday 7 September 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday my whole family came over to our place for an early fathers day celebration. We just had a casual bbq and it gave mum a chance to have a break from cooking. Phi loved the food and kept commenting on how nice it was, he cracks me up because it was just bbq nothing exciting. He is looking forward to going to Bribane to see Beth and so am I. I've never travelled with just Phi so that should be interesting! Clara and Phan rang so dad could see Beth she mastered the word papa which is pretty cute. She was very talkative last night and wanted to dance, very funny!

After dinner Matt and Aisha came over so the boys could play rock band, Ty gave the band the name "Matt and the Asian Persuasion" which I think is hilarious. Mel and I belted out a few tunes on Singstar as well which is such a fun game! Aisha was so not interested so she read bridal magazines to get some more ideas. We plan to go bridesmaid shopping AGAIN next weekend, hopefully we will find something because we are running out of options.

Today is Father's Day so I want to wish my dad (who doesn't read this blog) a great father's day. You've always been very supportive of me and all my decisions in my life, I love you lots and feel blessed that you are my dad! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and I hope you have a great day too Phan, hope Beth is extra cute for you today!

No comments: