Monday 13 October 2008

The silly season is already here...

Well it's been extremely busy in little old quiet Adelaide, but in a good way. Last weekend Ty and I went to see Guy Sebastian play with the Legacy Foundation and the money goes to charity. He played some Ido favourites such as "Angels brought me here", and he did a Memphis Melody which was awesome. I especially like "Sitting on the dock of the Bay". They also had these three girls who had the most amazing voices, and the army band were fantastic, a most enjoyable concert.

On Sunday I went to Ikea with mum, I had given her an idea for a room divider. I bought a little two draw cupboard for the spare bedroom to use to store some of my make up and jewellery. However it was damaged, so I went back today to do an exchange and that one is damaged too! I am so annoyed because Ikea is not exactly close to home. I'm going to have to ring them to get some kind of compensation because I am very pissed off, especially since I asked the guy to check that it wasn't damaged and he said "no the box is just ripped" WTF??!!

Dad gets back from Vietnam on Wednesday and I think my mum is hanging out cos she misses him alot. He told mum he has bought heaps of stuff for Be Mai, so I said to mum what about his daughter :P. It will be good to see him because I have missed having the old man around to give a hard time. This Sunday Ty's family and mine are meeting for the first time, which should be interesting :).

On Saturday night Matt and Aisha are having a bbq we haven't seen them for nearly a month so it will be good to catch up. We might play some rock band :P , I actually like that game especially the drums it's alot harder than it looks!

I have started my Christmas shopping, I have bought Beth's, Clara's and I have some ideas for Co Thuy and Chu Minh. For me Phan will be the hardest to buy for, because everything he wants is soooo expensive, but I have got an idea which I think he might like. I am looking forward to Christmas this year because it is the first one in our new house for me and Ty so I will be putting up our white christmas tree, it will be awesome!!!

No comments: