Wednesday 8 October 2008

It's a sad moment....

Well I found out yesterday that JT has proposed to Jessica Beal damn! I feel like such a teenager being a fan of his but I love him. Ty won tickets to his concert when he was here in Adelaide and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I know I will never get to meet him or marry him but it's nice to dream. Ty if you are reading this I love you baby hee hee.

On a more realistic note I have had a "wry" neck (that's the medical term) for the last 3 days, and having never given birth this is the most excruciating pain I've ever been in. This morning I woke up at 4am in tears because I couldn't roll over or move. Nights are the worse I can't sleep and getting out of bed is nearly impossible I feel like an invalid. I can still work but I've been walking around as Ty would say like Herman Munster. I've been told that it will eventually go away so there is a light at the end of the tunnel, although it seems to be getting worse each day. I can't believe how much a sore neck can affect everything you try to do. It is even hard to put a top on, and blowing drying takes twice as long because I can't hold my head on an angle!

Besides feeling like a freak, life is going along nicely. I've got a charity ball to go to in November for work which I'm really looking forward to. I managed to find a dress in Country Road which was simple but elegant and I'll be able to wear it to my cousins wedding as well. I've also managed to get on the treadmill twice this week and have been eating tuna salads plus a hearty breakfast everyday. Fingers crossed I can keep it up and have a hot body for summer, one can dream :P !

3 comments:

Ty Phoon said...

Baby, you often tell me that I am a 'pain in the neck', but this is getting beyond a joke!!! :) Hope you get better soon xox

Ty Phoon said...

...and my heart bleeds for you and the fact JT is getting married :)

Clara said...

You crack me up! I thought there was something serious going on for a minute!

Hope your neck gets better soon... neck pain sucks... I hate it... only thing worse than neck pain is back pain where you can't even sit!

And yeah, yeah... I'm still only about 1/2 way through my mega humungous update blog post ... I'm getting there... I've been trying to catchup on all my CT commitments... maybe I'll finish it over the weekend... in between assembling more ikea furniture... :)