Thursday 12 June 2008

I hate busy bodies...

Well this post is going to be a whiny venting one. There is a lady at my work who is driving me insane at the moment. When I have coversations with people she will pipe up and put her 2 cents in when I really don't want her opinion. I also think she doesn't respect what I can add to the company at all. She will make comments like "well anh can't teach anyone anything" or "if I need help I don't go to Anh" , it's all said in jest, but things said jokingly sometimes have a hidden meaning behind them. This person is someone I have to work closely with so it's hard to avoid her, I was close to tears today because she was having a go at me, I felt like saying "Do you realise what a busybody you are and that I'm not the only one that thinks so?" but I didn't. Work has been really stressing me out at the moment. I don't fit in with the culture there at all. The product I work with is really interesting but the company is very restrictive and they don't empower their staff at all. They make you question your judgement and the rules keep changing that you can't help but make errors because you don't know what is happening from one moment to the next.

Anyway enough of my whingeing. I went shopping again with mum tonight. She has turned into a shopaholic. I got some pj's from Sussans and she bought some cardigans and a skivvy. Mum also got a great bargain on some Sheridan quilt sets they were 50% off.

We are hoping to have a house warming very soon. Probably beginning of July but it depends on when Matt and Aisha have their engagement party too. The guest list is quite long so I'm going to have to narrow it down. I bought some bookcases from Freedom the other day to go in the lounge room and they are being delivered this Saturday. We only have the matching armchair to go and then that's all the furniture needed for the house. It's looking really good, and I hope to put some photos up soon.

No comments: