Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is mother's day, so I want to wish my mum a Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for everything you do for and all the sacrifices you have made. I also want to wish my sister Clara a happy mothers day. I see you do such an amazing job with Beth, she is growing up into a beautiful intellingent and cheeky girl. I know today must be hard for you. And even though your mum is no longer here, I know she has been there for all of your milestones and achievements with Beth. She would be so proud of you. You are a great mum because your mum was a great mum. She made you into the fantastic person you are today and I love you lots sis!

1 comment:

Clara said...

Aww... Now that post had me in tears.. *sniff sniff*... Thanks so much for your kind, beautiful words. Love you heaps, sis. Clara xo