Saturday 3 May 2008

George arrived early!

This week at work has been a bit insane! I've had to do marketing proposals for Western Australia Medical School, and talk to a lot of new doctors about our product. At least the week has gone fast. Start of the week I was feeling really sick and even the trusty Codral wasn't helping. I couldn't take time off work because it was too busy. By the end of the week I started to feel better so that was good.

George wasn't meant to arrive til next Tuesday night but he managed to get on a plane early and arrived from Canberra last night. He is just too cute. Aisha went to the airport with me and Ty to pick him up. She is normally not a dog person and even she likes him. Simon got George a collar with a little bottle that opens up and inside is a piece of paper with all his details on it. We played with him til about 11:30 and then put him to bed. He whined excessively for about 1/2 an hour and then after that slept through to 6am which is pretty good. Puppies I've had in the past have whined all night so I was happy with that.

Keith (Ty's dog) is a bit jealous about the new addition to the family but they are slowly starting to get along. George just wants to play with Keith who wants to be left alone it's quite funny.

No comments: