Wednesday 30 April 2008

I am getting a dog!

I am so excited because now that we have our house Ty and I are getting a dog just for me. I have missed Jessie so much so we have decided to get me my own dog. His name is George and he is arriving next Tuesday. Simon (Ty's friend) bought one too and George is going to stay with Turbo until we have settled into our new place.

Keith will have a friend to play with while we are at work. Our new house has a huge backyard and lots of enclosed areas so they can both run around freely. George is a long haired jack russel. Check out the photos of him below.

2 comments:

Clara said...

Oooh George is soooo cute!!! How old is he? Now you have no excuse for not getting skinny because you will have to take him for lots of walks because j.russells are high energy dogs!

Amanda Lui (Thao) said...

Oh Baoey, He's adorable!!!