Thursday 17 April 2008

It's great to have my niece back in Adelaide!

The last couple of weeks at work has been really slow, which I hate because the day just drags. I had to do my second presentation on behalf of MIGA (where I work) to Adelaide Uni tonight which went well. I'm getting more comfortable with presentations and I don't get as nervous as I used to.

Socially things have been great. Our friends Marika and Chris just got engaged and we are so happy for them. They are such a cute couple and so in love. Chris picked out the ring himself which was a brave move but Marika loved it. Last weekend Ty and I went to the Matchbox 20 concert and it was AWESOME. Rob Thomas is such a fantastic live performer and he is so hot. They played two of our favourite songs, Hang and When You're Gone.

On Tuesday Phan, Clara and Beth came down from Brisbane, and it feels like mum and dad's house has come alive again. Beth is just too cute, she has grown up so much since the last time we saw her. She has more teeth and she walks around like a little penguin. She has a really funny dance move and loves boogie-ing to her favourite tunes. She is so well behaved and a really easy going happy little girl. It's been so wonderful having her home, and I look forward to the end of my work day when I can go home and play with my gorgeous niece. It's also been great having Phan home and seeing him be silly and interact with my other brothers it's heart warming. And I have Clara back to gossip and just have our girly chats with which I've really missed. It's going to be so sad when they go back to Brissie, it sucks that they have to live there for the next 2 years, but at least we get them back eventually.

No comments: