Tuesday 1 April 2008

Maroon 5 Concert

Last night Ty, Aisha and I went to the Maroon 5 concert. The opening act was One Republic, they were okay but most of their songs sounded the same. The highlight of their performance was hearing Apologise. Maroon 5 opened with "Harder to Breathe" and that sounded awesome. But the concert was very short only 1hr 15 minutes, and the lead singer Adam Levine wasn't very warm or friendly. At times the music felt too loud and I thought I was getting old, but a reviewer also commented on the sound level. What songs they actually performed were really good but you left feeling a bit ripped off. Overall one of the more disappointing concerts I've been too. Our moods weren't fantastic, Aisha and I were really tired and Ty was sick.

As mentioned Ty has gastro and isn't feeling well at all. It's a good thing I stocked up on toilet paper cos he spends most of his time in there at the moment. There must be a bug going around because I've been feeling really run down and congested, looks like the winter colds are coming round.

No comments: