Sunday 27 April 2008

What a night!

Tonight I went to Chris and Marika's engagement party with Ty. Dinner was at Boticelli's on Flinders Street and the food was awesome. I had the spaghetti marinara and Ty had scotch fillet and I have to say it is the best Italian food I've ever had in Adelaide. Chris and Marika looked so happy and her engagement ring was really pretty, it was a pink sapphire on white gold which was a bit different.

After the dinner I went to my friend Hong's hens night which was hilarious. We went to the Buddha Bar and had a private function room for karaoke. At about 11pm the stripper arrived dressed in medieval gear. It was an x rated version and Hong was such a good sport. It was so good to see my friends Tuoi, Dieu and Tuyet Anh I haven't seen them in so long. Although I only saw Tweetie for about 15 mins cos she had to go home to her three boys. All in all it was a fantastic night!

No comments: