Thursday 24 April 2008

One more night!

Well it's only one more night til Beth, Phan and Clara go back to Brisbane, and I am so sad. It has been so wonderful having them here in Adelaide. We had a farewell dinner for them tonight and mum made steamboat which was delicious. Beth has had an accident prone day today. She cut her lip which bled and it broke my heart to see her cry I actually starting getting teary pethatic I know. And then she went to TTP with Phan and Clara for a babycino and got her hand stuck between the seats at the food court and it got a bit bruised poor thing. Phan wanted to buy her a Wiggles guitar cos she had been hurt so many times, but Clara wouldn't let him ha haa.

She was in fine form over dinner making really loud laughing noises. And doing her no deal but really excitedly. She also kept making faces at dad the one we call her "ugly face" it was so cute!

Tomorrow we are going over to mum and dad's for a farewell lunch, and then they go to the airport and leave around 3 ish. I am sooooo sad, a day of tears I think! I love my niece so much she is the love of my life (besides ty of course). And since the day she was born I have been a much happier person.

No comments: