Wednesday 23 April 2008

Starting to feel sad :(

Well it's only two more sleeps til Beth, Clara and Phan leave Adelaide and head back to Brisbane. The last few days have been so good for me emotionally. I have been alot happier since they have been back and it will be sad to see them go.

Beth has been so funny and kept us in hysterics. She can dance, loves to talk saying "mum mum" and "daddy", can do no deal, hi five, and give kisses. I am going to miss her so much.

This weekend is going to be jammed pack. Anzac Day we say goodbye to Beth. At night we are going to dinner and a movie with Aisha Matt and Anthony. Saturday I am having lunch with Lyna. Saturday night is Marika and Chris's engagement and then I have a hens night after the dinner. On Sunday we are going to Simon's place for a bbq. On Monday I will need to go back to work to rest.

Will let you know how the weekend pans out and if I survive.

No comments: