Monday 31 March 2008

Beautiful Wedding....

On saturday I went to Thao and Ray's wedding, and it was beautiful. The colour scheme was sage green which was also the colour of the bridemaid's dresses. Thao as expected looked absolutely stunning in a satin gathered bodice ivory gown. The reception was held at the Port Melbourne Yacht Club which had a view of the water with the boats and lights as a backdrop, beautiful. I also loved the cake. I sat next to her uncle Bao who I hadn't seen for 16 years. It was a bit awkward at first because he is so shy but as the evening went on he talked a bit more. I also got to catch up with her sister Trang and younger sister Liz who is a stunner. In all it was a great night. Congratulations to the happy couple, I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

The hotel I stayed at in Melbourne was terrible. My room smelt like cigarette smoke and on saturday night there was the sound of revellers all night, great! I won't be staying there again, although the service was really good. I did a bit of retail therapy in Melbourne, got myself a Tommy Hilfiger top, and Ty some underwear. It's weird being in a different city by yourself you feel so lonely. Normally it wouldn't bother me to shop alone but in Melbourne I really missed Ty and home.

I did a bao thing while at the airport. I was doing the whole online check in thing and I wanted to sit at the front of the airplane so I could get off quicker. So when the computer assigned my seats I said to the Qantas guy where is the front of the plane and he pointed to a picture of the plane (which I hadn't seen) and said "the nose of the plane is the front and that is back" i felt so stupid duh!

1 comment:

Clara said...

You crack me up!

*kisses from Mai... well actually maybe not until she gets over the gastro... don't want you catching it!*