Saturday 22 March 2008

Examples of "It's a Bao Comment..."

I thought since the title of my Blog is "It's a Bao Comment" that I should actually give you examples of my comments that have my friends in hysterics.

1. I did not know that why mums heated up bottled milk. I had no idea that breast milk was warm until my niece was born which was only 16 months ago.

2. We were watching Celebrity Poker, and there was a guy at the table who was wearing sunnies inside at night. So I asked my friend Matt if the guy was blind and Matt said "How would he be able to see the cards he is holding?"

3. I thought that they had repaired the ozone layer and actually went around work telling people this.

4. A lady at my work had a cup with an in built coaster on the bottom of it. Which we both thought was a great idea. So I said to her "Wouldn't it be great if you could get cups with an in built thermas, to keep the coffee warm?" And she replied " They have them they are called a thermas?" And I was like "Oh yeah".

No comments: