Monday 24 March 2008

Not work tomorrow!

Well it's Easter Monday which means back to work tomorrow. I always love the Easter Long Weekend because everything slows down for a bit and you get time to spend with your friends and family.

I was meant to do some packing this weekend but I got lazy and decided to watch endless episodes of Friends. They had the gag reel as extras on some of the dvd's which were hilarious to watch.

Tonight we went to Ty's cousins house for a bbq with his family which was really nice. Paris (Ty's niece) was adorable and hyped up on chocolate. We got her an easter basket in the shape of a duck that I found in Myer it was very cute. I ate so much chocolate tonight that I feel a bit sick and there is still some left. I might have to bring them into work and palm them off to people.

I have decided to try and sell one of my auntie di Trangs figurine on eBay she gave me an extra Cinderella. If they do well then I plan to buy some from her to sell, I think there could be a market for them.

I'm going out this week to visit some more doctors so that should be good. I enjoy the promotional side of my job. We are heading into the busy time with the renewal period around the corner.

No comments: