Sunday 23 March 2008

Dad and Fancy watches don't mix...

Today we went to Nghi Ngan Quan for lunch to celebrate my dad's 56th birthday which was on March the 20th. We gave him his present which was a Seiko chonograph watch, very trendy. But it had about three buttons on the side which made different parts of the watch start. Needless to say this confused my dad who proceeded to press them and said that the watch wasn't working. After fixing the problem I gave it back to my dad who did it again, doh! But he loved the watch I think it's the first trendy one he has ever had. He asked me if his and Ty's watch was the same, I don't think so considering Ty's is a Tag Heur.

Tonight we are heading over to mum and dad's to hang out. Mel is going to model some clothes for me to sell on eBay, which she has done before for other people so she is a pro!

Only one more day of the Easter Long Weekend and then there won't be many public holidays left for the first part of the year. I am counting down the days til my niece comes down from Brisbane and when I move into our new house. I will be in my nesting phase.

1 comment:

Clara said...

OMG - I am amazed... another update. ;) Hilarious story about Dad by the way...

Clara and Beth xo