Tuesday 25 March 2008

Saved my previous post but didn't even write about Beth!

I was meant to mention in my previous blog hence the title that I spoke to my niece on skype tonight and she was hilarious. Walking around like a Pengiun with a motor on her ass. She is sooo funny, she has grown up so quickly! Thank God for technology and Clara's blog or else I would be missing out on much more of her antics. She is still addicted to watermelon. You can really see her cheekiness and naughty side start to come through sometimes when Clara and Phan try to get her to do stuff. Don't think Phan has much chance of disciplining her I think Clara will be the one doing the "telling off". But you can't stay angry at the face for long just too cute!

1 comment:

Clara said...

Wowsers! 2 posts in one night! I'm impressed... Loved your description of Beth being a penguin with a motor in her ass .. :)