Sunday 4 May 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday...

We are listening to U2 at the moment so I just felt like using that as a title. Last night Ty and I went to Hong's wedding. As expected she looked absolutely stunning. Her wedding dress was probably the nicest dress I have ever seen. It was a beautiful a-line dress but it was covered in lace with a dimante brooch. The dress was made in Vietnam and only cost her around $600 but she had to have it fixed in Australia. Freddie looked very handsome in his suit, they make a very good looking couple.

It was great to catch up with Tuyet Anh and hear all sorts of funny stories about her boys. Her boy Dan-Hien is so cheeky and very mischevious, and Phi is so cute. They both gave me great sloppy kisses. She should be so proud of herself looking after three boys and she does such a great job, they are so adorable and polite kids. I also saw Tuoi's little boy Xanthus who is a very handsome looking kid, and his sister Leticia looked beautiful as the flower girl. Dieu's little girl Charlie was there she is now 6months old and such an easy girl she let me hold her and kept smiling at me. These group of friends I used to see on a regular basis but it's so hard to catch up because everyone's life is so busy. And I miss them alot, so it was great to spend some time with them.

I also saw my cousin Kim at the wedding and he told me that he is getting married in November so we will have another wedding to go to then. All in all it was a great night and Ty looked very handsome in his suit and new tie, I'm one lucky girl.

2 comments:

Clara said...

You have got the slideshow thing down now! :) Great photos... Great seeing Tweeties boys... you can see they look like Huongy. I need captions for some of the photos - I don't know who some of the people and the babies are... Sounds like you had a great time.

Clara said...

Hey... I'll put up more beach photos once you get your butt back in here and blog again.. :)